Name of Package: North Sikkim Fixed Departure
Routing: NJP Railway Station – Gangtok (1N) – Lachung (1N) – Lachen (1N) – Gangtok (1N) – NJP Railway Station
Duration: 04 Nights / 05 Days
Fixed Departure Date :
02-December-2018 / 26-January-2019 / 21-March-2019 / 27-April-2019 / 11-May-2019 / 25-May-2019 / 05-October-2019 / 25-December-2019 (NJP Railway Station At 10:00AM)
LIMITED SEAT AVAILABLE
Package Cost :
9400/- per head only
SPECIAL DISCOUNT ON GROUP BOOKING OF 8 HEAD
INCLUSIONS / EXCLUSION:
|Cost Includes||Cost Excludes|
|Pick up from NJP Railway Station and drop at NJP Railway Station by Sharing Cab||Air Fare / Train Fare / Volvo Ticket / Travelling or Accidental or Death Insurance or Claim or Settlement or Refund|
|04 Nights Accommodation (double or triple sharing basis)||Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.|
|Meal Plan – As mentionedAll transfers & sightseeing by 1 Non AC Cab as per the itinerary||Any Adventure Activity River Rafting, Yak ride, Boating Etc. Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip, Extra Meals Etc.|
|Non Alcoholic (Tea, Coffee, Juice etc….) welcome drink on arrival in Hotel (If available)||For Heater Requirement Directly Contact to Hotel with spot payment.|
|Taxes& Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.||Hard or Soft drinks and Mineral water are also excluded from this package.|
Day 1: NJP – GANGTOK
Hotel: Nourpem Residency / Similar
Meals: Dinner Only
After pick up from NJP Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok. Check in to the hotel and after refreshment visit famous MG Marg. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: GANGTOK – LACHEN
Hotel: Holiday Inn / Twin Peaks / Similar
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Pick up from hotel its around 10:30 am to Proceed to Lachen (120k.m.), it is about 7 hours drive from Gangtok. The Lachen Monastery located on a top of the village commands a panoramic view of the surrounding hills and countryside at an altitude of 9,800 ft. On the way stop for sightseeing at Seven sister waterfalls. Lunch will be served at Mangshila. After proceed toward Naga Waterfalls, the confluence of Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang. You are likely to reach Lachen at late afternoon / in the evening. Night halt at Lachen surrounded by fir – clad mountain peaks, overwhelming peace and solitude.
Day 3: LACHEN – LACHUNG (Hotel – Hotel Edenla / Similar)
Hotel: Hotel Edenla / Similar
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Early morning around 4:00 AM proceed towards Gurudongmar Lake (17,100ft.). Breakfast will be served on the way in cool weather with worm hospitality. Gurudongmar lake is considered as one of the sacred lakes of the state both by the Buddhists and the Hindus. The lake remains milky in colour throughout the year and it is believed that Guru Padmasambhava touched the lake whilst he visited Tibet from this area. via Thangu situated at an altitude of 14,000 ft. is about three hours drive from Lachen. It is a small Village where the visitors usually acclimatize before they proceed to Guru-Dongmar Lake and Chopta Valley (13,200 ft.). Thangu Valley is a broad valley at the junction of Thangu Chu, Chopta Chu and Lassur Chu. In the spring end / summer months you will be fascinated by many hues all around as Rhododendrons, Primula and many other Alpine flowers are in full bloom. In the winter months you can play in the snow or even walk over frozen rivers. The Unspoilt beauty of the area will take your breath away. Come back to Lachen for Lunch. After lunch proceed to Lachung. On the way see the beautiful Twin Waterfalls and Bhim Nala Waterfalls. You are likely to reach Lachung at late afternoon /in the evening and will check in our hotel, overwhelming peace and solitude.
Day 4: LACHUNG – GANGTOK
Hotel: Nourpem Residency / Similar
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast leave for Yumthang at an elevation of (11,800 ft.) and 28 kms from Lachung is a paradise for nature lovers with a fascinating blend of flora and fauna and breathtaking scenic grandeur. The valley is also the home of shingbha Rhododendron Sanctuary having 24 species of Rhododendrons. On the way you may visit the famous hot spring. Yumthang is a large valley surrounded by mountains where the tree line ends. In April/ May /June the valley erupts in a riot of colours as Rhododendrons, Primula and many other Alpine Flowers are in full bloom. In the winter months, Yumthang is somber with snow all around, and the snow clad mountains adding to the ethereal beauty. Return to Lachung for Lunch, after lunch pack off your luggage then drive back to Gangtok. Evening you can enjoy in the MG Marg and complete your last day shopping. Overnight stay in Gangtok.
Day 5: GANGTOK – NJP
Meals: Breakfast Only
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed towards your further journey with recalling all the memorable moments of your exotic trip…
END OF TOUR WITH MEMORABLE MOMENTS……..
EXTRA PERSON COST:
- Children below 5 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
- Children between 5 yrs to 10 years would cost extra half of adult cost and no bed & seat will be provided. Child will be adjusted with parent’s bed & seat. But meal will be provided additionally for that child.
- Those who want to seat and bed for child then child treated as an adult though child age in between 5 to 10 years.
- Children Above 10 yrs would Cost extra and treated as an adult.
Note: In case, False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed us by the customers, we have the full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.
- The above package can be customized as per the customer’s Requirement if customer want to book a customized packages.
- Check In & Check out Time is 12:00 noon as per Hotel’s Policies (early check in is subject to availability)
- Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the Hotel’s. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
- In few tourist destinations, the facilities of Hotel Services, and Aids etc. can’t be matched to developed destinations. Hotels are categorized on the basis of location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e.; 1*, 2*, 3* and so on.
- We may have to re-schedule the sightseeing days due to closing of any monument or subject to weather conditions during that particular day as to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Extra cost may be applied for any unexpected event or emergency condition.
- Final confirmation acceptance should be only written basis & No discount will be provided after the issuance of confirmation letter.
- We can’t guarantee for special inclusion service due to unavailability or any other reason. Customer can’t claim if special inclusion is not provided.
- We are not responsible for missing luggage. Guests are requested to check vehicle / room before they release/ depart.
- We shall not responsible for missed the train due to road condition, traffic or what so ever any reason.
- We are not liable for any travelling or accidental or death insurance or claiming or settlement or Refund to guests for travelling on the above mentioned route. We shall not responsible for provide any document to guest in case any emergency occur.
- We are not liable for any health problem or accidental issue or death issue of each guest. We will guide or help to arrange first aid only and inform guest relative’s (if contact detail is available with us) and guest relative will take care with direct payment basis. This route will cover very remote areas so guest should be aware of that before booking.
- We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or due to Bad weather, Snow Fall, Strike, Landslide, Army Movement, Terrorism or any other reason not mentioned early, we are not liable for it. Hotel can be changed in any emergency situation for your convenience, no refund in any case and extra charge on direct payment basis if applied.
- Tourism on the entire Sikkim Circuit from NJP to Gangtok to Lachen to Gurudongmar to Lachung to Gangtok to NJP is completely dependent on Inner Line Permits issued by Sikkim and Indian Armed Forces. Discretion of issuing permits solely depend on these authorities. We can’t guarantee the trip if permission is not granted due to military operations, snowfall, natural calamities, close day, terrorism, any other emergency situation or insufficient documentation by guests.
- All Hotel / Vehicle owners are responsible for the services they provide. Must be addressed immediately to the respective owners. We are not liable to address complaints later.
- Each guest must carry personal Medicines.
- This package prepare based on current (January’18) rates and assuming future (mentioned date) rates. If rates change then customer pay the rest amount before journey started.
- This package is not confirm and confirmation will depends upon the availability.
- Extra cost may be applied for any unexpected event.
- As this is a sharing package so we will wait for guest on Day-1 in NJP Railway Station till 10:00 AM and drop on Day-5 around 5:00 PM. So guest will book there train tickets accordingly.
- Seating arrangement in cab is fully controlled by us and room allotment in hotel is fully controlled by owner of hotel. Seating arrangement must be changed on each alternately days.
- If any guest availing our service that means they are fully agreed with our all terms and conditions. Requesting all guest read all terms and condition carefully before booking.
- This package is a Fixed Departure so no Prepone & Postpone are allowed.
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his / her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance amount, we have the full right to recover the Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and charge will be levied as follows:-
- On or before 30 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 90% of total tour cost.
- On or before 07 days of departure or no shows 100% of total tour cost.
Note: Guest will receive the refund amount within 30 days after the tour completion.
HOW TO BOOK PACKAGE???
- 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our account, to confirm the final package.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost must be deposited on or before 60 days of journey started.
- Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact numbers