Name of Package: Fixed Departure Old Silk Route Package
Routing: NJP – Mangkhim / Aritar (1N) – Zuluk (1N) – Rolep (1N) –NJP
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Fixed Departure Date :
24-Oct-2020 / 31-Oct-2020 / 14-Nov-2020 / 12-Dec-2020 / 26-Dec-2020 / 13-Mar-2021 / 27-Mar-2021 / 10-Apr-2021 / 24-Apr-2021 / 08-May-2021 / 22-May-2021 / 09-Oct-2021 / 16-Oct-2021 / 23-Oct-2021 / 04-Nov-201 / 11-Dec-2021 / 25-Dec-2021 (NJP Railway Station At 10:00AM)
LIMITED SEAT AVAILABLE
Package Cost : 5900/- per head only
SPECIAL DISCOUNT ON GROUP BOOKING OF 8 HEADS
INCLUSIONS / EXCLUSION:
|Cost Includes||Cost Excludes|
|Pick up from NJP Railway Station at 10:00am by Sharing Cab and drop at NJP Railway Station||Air Fare / Train Fare / Travelling or Accidental or Death Insurance or Claim or Settlement or Refund|
|3 Nights Accommodation (double or triple sharing basis)||Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.|
|Meal Plan – As mentionedBreakfast – Puri Sabji / Chawmin / Bread Omlet & Tea
Lunch – Rice, Dal, Bhaji, Sabji & Egg Curry
Dinner – Rice / Roti, Sabji, Chicken Curry
|Any Adventure Activity River Rafting, Yak ride, Boating Etc.|
|3 Evening Snacks (Tea + Pakora) as per availability Evening Snacks – Onion Pakora / Veg Pakora / Biscuit & Tea||Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip, Extra Meals Etc.|
|All transfers & sightseeing by 1 Non AC Cab as per the itinerary|
Day1: NJP – ARITAR / MANGKHIM
Meals: Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner Only
After pick from NJP Railway Station, start your wonderful vacation to Old Silk Rout starting from Aritar / Mangkhim with sightseeing British Banglo, Monastary. Reach Aritar / Mangkhim and check into the Homestay. After lunch take a Nature walk around Aritar / Mangkhim and explore the village & evening enjoy the sunset from Umbrella View Point & Rai Temple. Dinner & Overnight stay.
The village of Mangkhim located at almost 6,000 feet is perched on a hilltop with panoramic views of Mt. Kanchenjunga. Mangkhim is basically hill top of Aritar Village. From Mangkhim you can see the Birds eye view of Aritar Lake & Village. If you would like to relax and see Kanchanjunga from your room for a few days, this is the place for you. You can see the snow white Kanchenjunga through the windows of a your room. You can also go to the roof top for a more panoramic view of all the peaks surrounding you 360°.
Day2: MANGKHIM – ZULUK
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner
Early morning enjoy the sunrise from Mt Kanchenjunga. After leisure breakfast proceed towards Zuluk covering sightseeing at Aritar Lake, Kuikhola Waterfalls. After lunch explore Zuluk. Dinner & Overnight stay.
Zuluk is a small village beside a winding road. It was once a transit point to the historic Silk Route from Tibet to India. There is a local Nag Temple here. The temple has a cave like structure and the deity of King Cobra or Nag, famous Hindu mythical god is worshiped in the temple. The road through Zuluk makes almost 32 hairpin turns to reach Lungthung, which makes it a unique engineering. There is also an Indian Army base at Zuluk, which has been used as a transit camp for the army movement to the Chinese border, a few kilometers away. Another great attraction of Zuluk lies in watching the sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjunga and its allied peaks from Thambi View Point (around 14 kms away) at 11,200 feet.
Day3: ZULUK – ROLEP WITH KUPUP LAKE SIGHTSEEING
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner
After breakfast leave for you memorable journey to Rolep covering with sightseeing ZIg-Zag Road, Thambi View Point, Lungthung, Gnathang Valley, Old baba mandir, Tukla view point, Elephant lake, Kupup village & Lake and back to same way to Rolep. After lunch walk around Rolep & explore Buddha Falls & Hanging Bridge. Dinner & Overnight stay.
Gnathang Valley is a high-altitude plateau in East Sikkim. Located at an altitude of 13,500 feet above sea level and flanked by mountains on all sides, this is a remote valley with a meandering stream crisscrossing it. Nathang is the highest location to stay in the Indian part of the Old Silk Route. It is one of the remotest Tibetan habitations in Himalayas. Nathang Valley usually remains covered with thick snow from January to April. The long four-month of sub-zero temperature makes the valley a cold desert and one of the most beautiful parts of Himalayas. Nathang Valley is the most scenic destination in the whole of Old Silk Route and the sunrise points of Lungthung and Eagles Nest Bunker are only 5 kms from here.
Perched on a hill slope at 8000 ft and covered in dense forests, Padamchen is a small village on the Silk Route circuit just 14 kms from Rongli and 4 kms from Zuluk. Padamchen experiences a very pleasant weather throughout the year and this is one of the main reasons for its popularity. If you are not used to biting cold and snowfall but want to experience the mesmerizing sunrise, excellent views and winding roads and valleys of this Silk Route circuit, then staying at Padamchen could be a choice. Padamchen has some of the best views of the valleys and forests of this part of Sikkim and Himalayan foothills. The forests around Padamchen support a wide variety of bird population and bird watchers would love to spend a few days here. There is a heritage Forest Resthouse at Padamchen too. You can visit this forest resthouse to see the wooden floors, fireplace, verandah and wooden furniture from the forgotten days of the lonely Forest Officers and Sahibs who used to travel this way.
Rolep is situated at the bottom of Tshangu Lake and Memeantshu Lake along with the Rangpoo khola belt which is famous for Trought fishing and pure cool water. This village is surrounded by very thick forest where verities of orchids, more then 150 rare medicinal herbs,60 to 70 species of mammals, birds, butterflies and reptiles.
Day4: ROLEP – NJP
Meals: Breakfast Only
Early morning enjoy on the river belt. After late breakfast leave Rolep around 10:00 am proceed towards NJP. Drop at NJP railway station at afternoon.
END OF TOUR WITH MEMORABLE MOMENTS……..
EXTRA PERSON COST:
- Children below 5 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
- Children between 5 yrs to 8 years would cost extra half of adult cost and no bed & seat will be provided. Child will be adjusted with parent’s bed & seat. But meal will be provided additionally for that child.
- Those who want to seat and bed for child then child treated as an adult though child age below 5 years.
- Children Above 8 yrs would Cost extra and treated as an adult.
Note: In case, False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed us by the customers, we have the full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.
- The above package can be customized as per the customer’s Requirement if customer will go for a customized packages.
- Check In & Check out Time is 12:00 noon as per Homestay Policies (early check in is subject to availability)
- Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the homestay. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
- In few tourist destinations, the facilities of Homestay, Services, and Aids etc. can’t be matched to developed destinations. Homestay are categorized on the basis of location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e.; 1*, 2*, 3* and so on.
- We may have to re-schedule the sightseeing days due to closing of any monument during that particular day as to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Extra cost may be applied for any unexpected event.
- Final confirmation acceptance should be only written basis & No discount will be provided after the issuance of confirmation letter .
- we are not responsible for missing luggage. Guests are requested to check vehicles/ rooms before they release/ depart.
- We are not liable for any accidental insurance or claiming or settlement for guests for travelling on the above mentioned route.
- We are not liable for any health problem of each guest. We will guide or help to admit hospital and inform guest relative’s (if contact detail is available with us) and guest relative will take care with direct payment basis. This route will cover very remote areas so guest should be aware of that before booking.
- We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or due to Bad weather, Snow Fall, Strike, Landslide or any reason & are not liable for it. Hotel can be changed in Snow fall situation for your convenience, no refund in any case and extra charge on direct payment basis.
- Tourism on the entire Sikkim Circuit from NJP to Kupup to NJP is completely dependent on Inner Line Permits issued by Police and Indian Armed Forces. Discretion of issuing permits solely depend on these authorities. We can’t guarantee the trip if permission is not granted due to military operations, snowfall, natural calamities, close day, strike or insufficient documentation by guests.
- All Homestay / Vehicle owners are responsible for the services they provide. Must be addressed immediately to the respective owners. We are not liable to address complaints later.
- Each guest must carry personal Medicines.
- Seating arrangement in cab is fully controlled by us and room arrangement in hotel is fully controlled by owner of homestay. Seating arrangement must be changed on each alternately days.
- Rate may varies with seasonal hike. We have to full right to postpone / prepone / cancle the trip with / without any prior notice and no compensation can be provided. Refund the payment as per our refund policy.
- 3 nights 4 days silk route package is a Fixed Departure so no Prepone & Postpone are allowed.
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his / her 3 nights 4 days silk route package booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance amount, we have the full right to recover the Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and charge will be levied as follows:-
- On or before 30 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 85% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 90% of total tour cost.
- On or before 07 days of departure or no shows 100% of total tour cost.
Note: Guest will receive the refund amount within 30 days after the tour completion.
HOW TO BOOK PACKAGE???
- 50 % of the 3 nights 4 days silk route package cost must be deposited as an advance in our account, to confirm the final package.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost must be deposited on or before 60 days of journey started.
- Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.